SDI Technical Support is available 24x7x365 to provide the services necessary to keep your SDI systems running at peak efficiency. SDI’s Technical Support experts are here to troubleshoot, identify, and resolve system issues that may arise, as well as answer your questions. SDI Technical Support provides customers with a single point of contact whether your issue or question is related to your SDI Material Handling Equipment or the computer hardware and software that runs it.
Key features and benefits of our Technical Support include:
- Available 24 x 7 x 365 worldwide
- One phone number connects you directly to our expert Technical Support Engineers. Calls to the support desk are always answered by a person, not an automated system. Or you can initiate service requests via our self-service portal interface or by sending an email.
- Fully staffed by SDI employees, trained on all SDI solutions and all customer systems.
- Our knowledgeable technical support staff is co-located with SDI’s Controls and Software Engineers at SDI’s Florida offices, for the efficient escalation of issues when necessary.
- Remote connectivity to your systems by SDI Technical Support Engineers to troubleshoot, identify, and respond immediately to issues with the appropriate solution.
Customer Service Portal
- SDI’s Customer Service Portal, includes a customer-centric, web based support tool that manages & tracks all technical support issues. Customers can submit Support Requests, track the status of their Requests, and generate reports. Emails are automatically sent to your team (individuals or email groups) when a support request is opened and closed.
- The SDI Blog provides proven tips and techniques for the efficient use and maintenance of Material Handling Systems, and links to articles, white papers, and events that may be of interest to the SDI user community.
- Dedicated service engineering force provides on-site system start-up, equipment preventive maintenance, and emergency repair services.
- Large network of experienced service engineers located throughout the service area.
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts to ensure the ongoing cleanliness and operational integrity
of your equipment.
- Full Service Maintenance Packages where SDI provides a fully trained staff of Maintenance Technicians to maintain all material handling systems and oversee all the maintenance functions of your facility.
- Programs to upgrade current material handling equipment, controls and software applications to extend the life of the existing system, increase system capacity, stability, and availability, and expand system functionality.
Customer Training & Documentation
- Onsite and Web based training programs customized for your specific systems. Focused on the setup, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Includes customized training manuals in language(s) required for your staff.
- SDI subject matter experts assess your current systems and operations to Identify new systems, system expansions, best practices and process improvements to optimize your system capacity, utilization, and throughput.
- Written report provided and reviewed with the customer
Please contact our support department:
If the problem is mechanical in nature our support department will determine this and direct you to our Maintenance Division for resolution.
Richard Whiteley (firstname.lastname@example.org)